Automatic Call Recorder
Allows you to record calls and manage your recordings
Have you ever wished you had a recording of a particularly important telephone conversation? If so, then Automatic Call Recorder is the app for you. With this handy app, you can make sure you have the best kind of evidence of what was discussed over the phone. Automatic Call Recorder allows you to record phone calls so that you can listen to them at some point in the future or even share them with one of the people you have saved as a contact on your Android phone.
If you wish to record all of your phone calls but discover later that you only need one or a few of them, then you can easily delete the extraneous conversations you don't want to keep. The app also lets you add notes to recorded conversations to help you remember important pieces of information related to the call, such as the names of the participants, the topics discussed, and any details you need to make sure you remember. With Automatic Call Recorder, you can also save your recorded conversations to the cloud so that they would still be available to you in the case that your phone is damaged in some way.
The default setting of Automatic Call Recorder is to record all incoming and outgoing phone calls, but you can easily adjust this setting to either ignore all calls and not record them or to only record calls to and from specific people listed in your contacts.
- Record phone calls for future listening.
- Saves recorded calls to device and to the cloud.
- Adjustable settings let you decide which calls should and should not be recorded.
- Users of certain Android devices have problems with the app recording the other person's voice consistently.
Potentially dangerous permissions
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- PROCESS_OUTGOING_CALLS: Allows an application to see the number being dialed during an outgoing call with the option to redirect the call to a different number or abort the call altogether.
- READ_CONTACTS: Allows an application to read the user's contacts data.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- RECORD_AUDIO: Allows an application to record audio.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- BLUETOOTH: Allows applications to connect to paired bluetooth devices.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS: Allows an application to modify global audio settings.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.